Latest Volume Issues
Archives by Month
International Journal of Contemporary Management and Information Technology (IJCMIT) (e-ISSN: : 2773-5036) is an open access peer reviewed International Journal published six issues per year (January, March, May, July, September, and November) by Sciences Gates SDN BHD, Malaysia. The journal aims to publish high quality articles dedicated to management and information technology in the field of management information system (MIS) and management information technology (MIT). Its scope encompasses the applications of management, HRM, Marketing, Finance, IT adoption, MIS, MIT, and others.
IJCMIT allows submission at any time of the year without time restrictions.
Author (s) are advised to submit their article electronically via SUBMIT A MANUSCRIPT. By registering in the website, you can keep tracking the progress of your manuscript. Authors also can submit directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main criteria to accept a manuscript is based on its quality and contribution to the field. Well organized and developed manuscript are encouraged and welcomed in IJCMIT.
There are several reason to publish your articles in IJCMIT. These include:
- Easy submission: submission of articles are available either through the online submission or via email.
- Fast response and publication: Acknowledgement of articles is within 24 hours and decision upon the acceptance or rejection within 3 working days.
- Open access Journal: all articles are published once accepted online which provides visibility of the work to a wider community in a short time.
- High citation: articles published in this journal receive high number of citations.
The Role of Marketing Ambidexterity in Enhancing Customer Value: An Exploratory Study on the Opinions of Employees in the General Company for Electronic Systems in Salah Al-Din Governorate
1. Zahid Mohammed Saleh, 2. Marwan Rasheed Hammoud, 3. Ahmed Ayed Mikhlif, 4. Firas Farhan Jedi
The Role of Political Stability in the Development of Accounting
1. Mezban Mohammed Farhan, 2. Muthana Rokan Jasim, 3. Ahmed Jasim Hameed
Examining Positivity as a Moderator Between Occupational Stress and Lack of Personal Accomplishment on Perceived Productivity among Primary School Academic Staff in Kuwait
1. Lamis Monir Mashoush, 2. Mazen Mohammed Farea, 3. Abdoulrahman Aljounaidi, 4. Zakarya Mohsen Muthanna Mohammed
Mandatory Mask Wear as an Effective Public Policy After Covid-19 Pandemic: A Conceptual Study
Nour Ali H Alnasser
Bonds Market and Economic Growth in Selected OIC Member Countries: Investigating the Moderating Role of Political (In)stability
Kais Abd Hussen Al-kafage, Sabariah Nordin, Sabri Nayan
Investigation of the Relations between Organizational Culture, Innovation, and Performance in Jordanian Banking Sector
Essa Mohammad Abidalaziz Almadaat, Ishaq Ibrahim