Latest Volume Issues
Archives by Month
International Journal of Contemporary Management and Information Technology (IJCMIT) (e-ISSN: : 2773-5036) is an open access peer reviewed International Journal published six issues per year (January, March, May, July, September, and November) by Sciences Gates SDN BHD, Malaysia. The journal aims to publish high quality articles dedicated to management and information technology in the field of management information system (MIS) and management information technology (MIT). Its scope encompasses the applications of management, HRM, Marketing, Finance, IT adoption, MIS, MIT, and others.
IJCMIT allows submission at any time of the year without time restrictions.
Author (s) are advised to submit their article electronically via SUBMIT A MANUSCRIPT. By registering in the website, you can keep tracking the progress of your manuscript. Authors also can submit directly via email@example.com.
The main criteria to accept a manuscript is based on its quality and contribution to the field. Well organized and developed manuscript are encouraged and welcomed in IJCMIT.
There are several reason to publish your articles in IJCMIT. These include:
- Easy submission: submission of articles are available either through the online submission or via email.
- Fast response and publication: Acknowledgement of articles is within 24 hours and decision upon the acceptance or rejection within 3 working days.
- Open access Journal: all articles are published once accepted online which provides visibility of the work to a wider community in a short time.
- High citation: articles published in this journal receive high number of citations.
The Role of Electric Engineering in Storing Renewable Energy: A Conceptual Study in the United Arab Emirates
Aishah Salem Rashed Mohamed Alkaabi
Effect of Publicity and Public Relations on Organizational Reputation in UAE: A Case Study on Social Media
1. Baghdad Ahmed Nahar Alshanag, 2. Norhayati Rafida binti Abdul Rahim, 3. Osama Kanaker, 4. Ahmed Abdul Malek
The effect of the mass of money supply for the Iraqi dinar on the inflation rate during the period (2020-2022): The Iraqi economy as a model
Raad Mohammed Nida
The Impact of Talents-Unlimited-Theory Based Activities on the Development of Divergent Thinking Skills and the Development of Motivation for Creativity among Primary Stage Students
The Role of Marketing Ambidexterity in Enhancing Customer Value: An Exploratory Study on the Opinions of Employees in the General Company for Electronic Systems in Salah Al-Din Governorate
1. Zahid Mohammed Saleh, 2. Marwan Rasheed Hammoud, 3. Ahmed Ayed Mikhlif, 4. Firas Farhan Jedi